Who We Are
- We will never spam you with irrelevant emails
- You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email that we send you
- You have the right to request the removal of any information we have on file for you
- We will never sell, rent, make public, or distribute your personal information
Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
We collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which includes your name and e-mail address, when you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, receive our free content, and/or purchase services or online products.
Customer and User Profile Data
We do not store your credit card information at all.
CFCL sometimes communicates via video conferencing platforms like Zoom (read the Zoom Terms of Service here) or Skype (read the Skype Terms of Service here). Attendees may be required to enter their name and email address to register to attend certain meetings and to receive follow up information.
Website Visitor Tracking
Like most websites, our website uses Google Analytics. This tool collects information in an anonymous form, including how many visitors we have, where they came from (i.e. the referral source, such as Facebook, Google, etc.), and the pages visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We can also use this to make adjustments to our website to deliver a better user experience. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use a Facebook pixel (i.e. cookie) so that we can better understand how visitors are interacting with our site via social media and to track the effectiveness of any ads we place on social media. Cookie data is anonymized but you can opt out of this tracking at any time via your own browser settings. To learn more about this, consult the help menu in your browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Embedded Content and Cookies from Other Websites
Articles and posts on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) from services like Vimeo, SoundCloud, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if you have visited the other website meaning that these services may also place their own cookies through the embedded content on our site. For example, Vimeo’s embeddable video player uses first-party cookies that they (Vimeo) consider essential to the video player experience.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this Website that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways, such as sharing an article or resource that we’ve created for the public. For these to work social media sites, including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, will set cookies through our Website which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Cookie data is anonymized but you can opt out of this tracking at any time via your own browser settings. To learn more about this, consult the help menu in your browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Note that if you disable or decline cookies, you may experience impaired functionality for some or all of these services. At any time, if you experience functionality issues, you can email us for assistance.
Third Party Links
How Do We Use the Information About You?
We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our services. The legal basis for this type of processing is either consent or our legitimate interests in growing our business. We will only share your information with trusted 3rd parties if necessary to provide support in running this Website, our online courses, or in delivering the products that you’ve paid for. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Providing you with offers relating to our products or services. The legal basis for this type of processing is either consent or our legitimate interests in growing our business. We may send you special offers and product updates/news if you requested it and/or if you agreed to receive such communications. You can opt-out of these emails at any time using the unsubscribe link that appears at the bottom of every single email that we send. You can also directly request that we unsubscribe you by emailing us.
Your Rights With Regard To Your Data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our Contact Information
Our address is:
9300 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 520, Beverly Hills, CA, 90212.
Email us here.
How We Protect Your Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Though we have these procedures in place we can’t be held responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Website without our knowledge or permission.